Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5th

BE VEGAN

Stop stop stop. What I actually wanted to blast out with this yummy Christmas market picture is: Stop thinking about the reasons why you shouldn't eat this or that..

Too fat? Already ate an hour ago? Smells of garlic? Not sexy? CARBS? Meat? Contains non biological products? Contains GLUTAMAAAAT? DANGER DANGER!!!

From my experience I can tell you that if you already regret eating something before you even do, then better don't eat at all. It's nasty, you will just lose the fun of it. Instead my tip: eat whatever you like in the times when you really want to. Just make sure that your every day diet is healthy and according to your own ideas (in my case almost vegetarian). Then the occasional Bratwurst, Stollen, Kebab, Donut or supersweet Gingerbreadlatte can be enjoyed to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment