Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wishlist: wish n° 4


and you know... stuff on the wishlist ALWAYS comes true. I know my brithday is only in February, but I am writing this now, because I am too excited, and I can't wait to show you this, so when then finally my birthday arrives you are prepared... to make me THIS CAKE!

And it's important that you get the animal right. Those are not pigs, no. Those smiling darlings are oh no, i forgot the name now!!! I will ask my friend. But you understand its not a pig, right?

I don't care about the sugary fence though. I's rather that you get a little creative with that. Maybe a tree? Make them wildlife instead of domestic not-pigs? or maybe a carrot fence? to bring down the calories? OOOOH how about a fence made of tootsticks with origami lampions! YEAY

Haha, I'm kidding, don't make too much of an effort (if you are boring). No really, I just love the thought of delicious cake + cute animal + creative fence building ;)

1 comment: