Friday, January 7, 2011

Joburg Jam

Ok, look what I found! There is this guy who is incredible talented at remixing sounds to make music. His current project is to create music from places all over the world, capturing their essence. It's exciting, he almost resembles the young Jean-Baptiste Grenouille in "The Perfume" mixing the perfect smells because his ingredients are so real, and not just flowers and herbs..

"In early 2010, I was honoured to be part of the Smirnoff Experience in South Africa. Having just started remixing the real world with my camera and microphone, I saw this as the perfect opportunity to make my first mix overseas. So, with the help of my good friend and manager Bryant Randall, we literally dashed through the streets of Johannesburg recording sounds and voices to put together my first project, Joburg Jam." Nick Bertke



No comments:

Post a Comment