Thursday, March 31, 2011

my diana...

I was gonna write about my Diana so much earlier!!! I got this beautiful lomo camera from my mum for my birthday, and I was gonna write about it as soon as I can present some of her photos. Well.... so far I found no photoshop in Florence that will develop pictures that are analogue, and spread unevenly on the film. They managed to give me the negatives, but what do you do with negatives????

This is a classic case of "THE COMPUTER SAYS NO." Yeah yeah, "the machine cannot read it, if you can't tell me the format". The format changes, so what can I do? No more fun overlaying? no more square or half formats? I will write to the lomo office, maybe they know help.

THE ART IS DYING. hmpf. (the negatives do look like they'd make some pretty cool pictures btw)


1 comment:

  1. GET IT DEVELOPED INTO PHOTOS WOMAN! THERE MUST BE A WAY ! FLORENCE IS SO BIG!

    ReplyDelete